The Marion Popcorn Festival Craft, Community, & Commercial vendor area is located on Oak Street only. The area is open from 11am-9pm daily, rain or shine. Vendors will need to bring their own pop-up tent(s). Single booth spaces are 10 ft x 10 ft and double booths are 10 ft x 22 ft. Electric is included with your booth space. Please, no raffles. Craft vendors must make 75% of the items being sold in the booth.
For more information on this area please contact:
Which booth type do I choose?
- Craft – Vendor or family member makes at least 75% of items to be sold in booth. Resale of large amounts non-handcrafted goods not permitted.
- Community – Vendor lives or works in the Marion area and presents some kind of service to the community, such as school organizations, boys or girl scouts, churches, OSUM, and other community organizations such as Marion Matters.
- Commercial – Companies such as Tupperware, Avon, Watkins or vendors reselling items such as t-shirts, jewelry, clothes, toys, or companies that are handing out information about services, events, or recruiting people.
Contracts (Click to download)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much to rent a space for this event?
Craft/Community spaces are 10’ x 10’ for $150 and electric is included or $300 for 10’ x 22’ space. Returning vendors have until June 30 to return to their same booth, if they return signed contract and FULL PAYMENT by June 30. New vendors must have contract and 50% payment is to reserve a booth. Rest of payment is due by August 20 or $25 will be added to each booth.
Commercial: Your space rental is $225 for a 10’ x 10’ Spot. If you are a returning vendor you have until June 30 to get FULL PAYMENT and signed contract to us to retain your spot. New vendors should sent contract and at least 50% of payment in to reserve a spot ASAP. The remainder needs to be received by August 20 or after that date $25.00 will be added to each booth.
- How are spaces assigned?
Spaces are assigned by the committee when money and contract has been received. If you are a returning vendor, FULL PAYMENT and contract must be received by June 30 to get booth space back.
- When can I set up?
Set up is Wednesday before the festival from 4-8 P.M. or Thursday from 8 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. All vehicles MUST be off the streets by 10:30 A.M. Vendors should have booth ready by opening ceremony at 11:00 A.M.
- What are the hours of the festival?
The festival hours are 11:00 A.M. to midnight each day– Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We ask the vendors in Craft, Community, and Commercial Area stay open 11 A.M. to 9 P.M., but many vendors stay open until midnight. RAIN OR SHINE!!! We ask you to make plans for someone to be in your booth during these hours.
- When can I tear down?
DUE TO PEDESTRIAN SAFETY ISSUES, YOU CANNOT BRING VEHICLES ON OAK ST. UNTIL AFTER 11 P.M. SATURDAY NIGHT ONLY OR AFTER MIDNIGHT THURSDAY OR FRIDAY NIGHT. If you must tear down before 11 but after 9 p.m. you must hand or push cart or hand carry items to your vehicle off the festival grounds.
- Who do I make my check payable to?
Please make checks payable to:
Marion Popcorn Festival
Craft, Community and Commercial Area
P.O. Box 1101
Marion, Ohio 43301-1101
We now have the availability to take Pay Pal or credit cards. Please contact us for this option.
If you have any questions, please contact: