The Marion Popcorn Festival’s Wine Garden and Craft Beer Tasting, a 21 and older space, is a great way to experience the sites and sounds of the festival in a whole new way.
Price per person:
- $5 includes admission and 3 tastings;
- $20 for 2 admissions with 2 tastings and a bottle;
- $25 for 2 admissions with 4 tastings and a bottle
A tasting is $1, glass $4, bottle $15, and craft beer $4.
Wine and craft beer can be purchased by the taste, glass or bottle. Live acoustic entertainment all 3 nights adds to the upscale environment. Gourmet cheese plates can be purchased as you enjoy an evening with friends, family or co-workers at our tables complete with linen cloths and beautiful flowers.
A wide variety of wine and craft beer from Ohio wineries and brewers is available.
The Wine Garden is open Thursday from 6pm to 10pm and Friday and Saturday from 2pm to 11pm.
2016 entertainment includes:
- Thursday – 6:30pm-9:00pm – Patrick Pierce
- Friday – 8:00pm-10:00pm – TBA
- Saturday – Ohio State football game at 3:30pm
A table sponsorship package is available. This is a great corporate gift, employee reward or fun night out with friends while helping to support the Festival.
For more information contact Wine Garden Chairman, Tom White at (740)244-0078.